Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pregnant Pictures!

OKAY FINE! I WILL POST MY BIG FAT BELLY FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!!!!!!!





I will officially be 35 weeks on Sunday giving me 5 weeks left! Can you believe it!?
I keep wondering what it will be like to hold my son and not have to
give him back to anyone before we go home!! He's a squirmer and likes to stay up
late so I'm sure that we'll be a busy bundle of joy! I'm so excited and so ready for this though.
9 months is a long time and I'm ready to hold this little gift of life!!
Marcus Gideon Mielke, Mama loves you and can't wait to look into your precious face!



2 comments:

AJH said...

You look very good! Congrats...he will be here before you know it!

The Horaks said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your 'big fat belly'!!!! ;) You are a beautiful pregnant girl!