Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun with My Nephew

Here's some fun pictures of my adorable little nephew! Enjoy! I have given up trying to catch up to where I am at with pictures so I"m just going to start with the present! :-) I've been really sick lately and I don't often get the good computer to update with 'cause Dan needs it for work. So it's to the present and I'll just have to try to post all the other pic's from tour sporadically (Yeah Right :-) Anyway, since I've been so sick, Charity and Kevin came to take care of me for a few days. They did a good job. Kevin was such a good reminder of the joys that will follow all of this turmoil, and Charity was such a gem. She cleaned my house (even my fridge), and just helped me keep my mind off of how I'm feeling! I thank God for her. My mom came up the week before to help out too! God has blessed me with such an amazing family!


Fun with Mama! They are so cute together!

Aww!!!!!

I'm so cute!!! :0)



This is my favorite picture of him! He was such a treasure.

4 comments:

jules said...

christa that is so cute! glad you got to have family surrounding you so much :) hope you're feeling on the up and up!!!

Bethany Miller said...

Hey girl! Was really great to see some sweet pictures of the little guy! Glad Charity was able to come for a visit! Miss you!!!

Charity Dawn said...

Oh, isn't he the cutest little boy you ever saw! So handsome, intelligent, good company... need I say more. Teehee!!!

The Horaks said...

He is SUCH a cutie! Loved watching the video! :) I'm so thankful that you are being so well-taken care of by your mom, Charity, and Daniel! I'm praying for you constantly and I can't wait for you to start feeling better! Love you!