Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Blast! :-)

Last weekend Daniel and I went home for the weekend and celebrated 3 birthdays in the family! My mom had her birthday Oct. 26th, Johnathan had his b-day on Halloween, and Kevin turned 1 year old on November 4th! So we had a big birthday party for all 3 of them! It was so fun to be all together. Aunt Darlene and her family came too. Family is such a blessing!


I sure love Aunt Darlene!


Aunt Doh-Doh is the best :-)

It was fun to see Charity again! She'll probably hate that I posted this one! :-) Hee, Hee!

Daddy reading Calvin and Hobbes! :-)


Isn't this an adorable picture! Kristin is wearing Seth's hat!


Fun with Grandpa!

Awww!!!


Charise, me, and Justus in the backyard!

I love this girl!


Yeah so there's a really funny story behind this tent! I will blog about it later though 'cause I don't have time now!

These two are so funny together!
So cute!!

At the b-day party!

Wont he make a great daddy? Look he's even puckering his lips to help Kevin eat :-)

4 comments:

jules said...

adorable pictures christa!!!! i'm so glad you were able to go home to spend some time with family! (and i love seeing your little "baby bump.")
keep us updated on how you're feeling. love you and miss you much!

The Horaks said...

Loved all the pictures!! The one of you and Daniel is so good! And the one of you and Kevin! Okay, all of them are good! Haha! :)

Charity Dawn said...

What are you talking about! That picture is me in one of my shining moments;o) YUCK!!! Oh well. Nice post otherwise!

Jess said...

i LOVED reading through that post and looking through all your pix! looks like so much fun! glad u could all get together! miss and love u!