Sunday, October 19, 2008

Charity's House!

Last weekend I got to go up to Charity's for a Pampered Chef party. Unfortunately, half way through the garlic clove being pressed I started to feel really crummy so I didn't get very many pictures, but I did get a few gems, and I hope you like the cat playing with the mouse video :-)





Aww. . . I just love them!! These are two very precious people!

"Excuse me sir, but you are absolutely adorable!"


A not so happy Kevin. :-( Oh well! I tried to make him happy!

Just thought this was funny :0)

3 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

Yay for pictures! I will just put a link on my blog to your blog how's that? Thank you so much for coming! I love and miss you!

The Horaks said...

Haha your video (with accompanying commentary) was hilarious! ;D Glad you got to visit Charity for her party! Sounds like fun!

Jess said...

that was such a fun post, christa! i love it when you blog! you got some good pictures! i'm glad you guys could all be together this weekend - wish i could have come! i miss you all! hope you're doing well! praying for yoU! love u! xo