Monday, June 16, 2008

E3 travels

The E3 team all together in Canada!

Steve and Daniel doing one of the many work projects of the week with Pastor Ironstand

We saw a young cub enjoying a meal of dandelions. It was really cool. Dan and Steve both got out of the van to get closer (stupid boys) but the cub walked back into the woods!



Steve having fun playing in the sand! :-)

Pastor Warren Ironstand and His daughter Georgia! He is a part of the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police). It was really fun working with him and his church family on the Reservation. It was a unique experience. They had a fair during the middle of the week and he had to stand there to represent the RCMP! He reminded me so much of my dad. He looked like him, talked like him, laughed like him, and even preaches like him. Wow, I missed you daddy!!

Daniel playing with the Quad. I admit, they were a blast! I'd never gone before.
One night that we were there just Daniel and I went on a really long quad ride and had a really fun time. It was really good alone time which we don't get very often.

Isn't God's rainbow such a sweet reminder of His power? Dan and I saw this on our quad ride. There was a double rainbow, but it was kinda hard to see. It's just so beautiful up here. God's handiwork is all around us pointing to an all powerful Creator!

I can't help but be amazed that God takes time for me.
He is faithful in every area of my life, even when I don't understand. Praise Him for His Sovereign Hand!




3 comments:

The Horaks said...

So fun to see some pictures of your journeys!!! Your quad-ride with Daniel sounds wonderful!!! I'm SO glad you got to do that! Praying for you!!! Love you lots!

~Jenn

Charity Dawn said...

I can see how you would think of Daddy. He looks like Daddy going bald;o) Thanks for posting pictures. It is so exciting to keep up - so to speak - with how things are going for you. I can't wait to get together and hear all of the stories from your travels! I love you Yogi!!!

Boo Boo

Bethany Miller said...

What great pics and so fun to see some more of your travels! Glad to hear that the summer is going well for you all.
Beth