Saturday, June 21, 2008

We had a day off and so we went to a park and were . . . well, to put it frankly we were idiots! Here is the course of our day!

Peek-a-boo!!

This was supposed to be like Kuszco and Patcha climbing the wall as you can see it didn't really work, but it was fun!

Mr. and Mrs. Lewis (Sarah's Parents). They are so awesome. They climbed all over the play ground with us and everything. It was a blast! Thanks for the fun day off!

The name of the park was Candy Cane Tree Park.


Steve is suddenly the Spittin Image of Buddah!

Here we are outside the legislation of Regina, Saskatchewan. It's very beautiful.

All but two of the Lewis family.

Steve and Sarah's brother Ian duking it out!

Me and Sarah!

I love spending time with my husband, but one of my favorite things to do is laugh with him! I love you Daniel!

Here's a video of my conquer of Daniel! Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

Christa, I am not really sure if you can count that as a legitimate win over Dan...but I'll let you guys work out that aggression in marriage counseling when you get back home. ;)

I'm enjoying all your pictures! Keep up the good photography and journaling!! :)

~Your faithful friend and fan, Jenn

Charity Dawn said...

What special memories you are making!