Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun with Family


Charity, Seth, and Kevin came down and we all went bowling.
Johnathan and Luke joined us and we had a blast.
I didn't bowl so well that day but I made up for it at the valentine formal where I creamed Daniel. To be truthful I did a very bad job the second game but hey I still won the first one :-)



This one is kinda blurry but it was the only one that had everyone in it!

Double dates are so fun; especially with the little runt in the background:-)

This is the most beautiful baby alive, and I'm his Aunt Doh-Doh! There has never been a prouder aunt than this one. Look at his little face!

This is the sweetest picture. I love spending time with Johnathan.

He somehow wriggled his way into my heart!

1 comment:

Charity Dawn said...

That was so much fun. We will have to come and visit you guys again - and play more "games."