Friday, February 22, 2008

Honeymoon Treasures







Daniel and I went up to his parents cabin in Northern Wisconsin.
It was amazing. The snow was beautiful and our time together was very special.
It was absolutely a wonderful time and I couldn't have asked for a better time together.
I was going to post wedding pictures first but for some reason this computer wont read my disk so I'll post these instead!



Dan took me to Famous Daves! It was so fun. We had a really good waitress and lots of yummy food! What a blast!


In the middle of our week we went snowmobiling! It was my first time! Wow!


I love this picture! This is in his parents cabin where we stayed.

3 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

What sweetness! You both look so happy together. I'm assuming that a waitress took the picture of you kissing right? I mean, you wouldn't set up a tripod just to get a picture of you kissing would you?

The Horaks said...

You guys look like you were having such a great time!! Such sweet pictures!

The Horaks said...

Hey, by the way, I was going to tell you that OF COURSE I know how to spell your last name!!! You little goofball!!! On your voicemail when you told me the address to your new blog, I was almost offended that you thought you needed to spell it out for me!!! Anyway, it's okay; I'm just teasing you. ;) I put a post on my blog with one of my favorite wedding pictures of you guys and linked your blog to it. :) Hope you're having a superb day! Love you!!!