Friday, February 22, 2008

The Lord is Good!

The Lord is Good to me! I cannot thank Him enough for his faithfulness to me even when I fail Him. He has blessed me with a wonderful godly heritage and now a wonderful godly husband! The verse that comes to mind as I ponder his goodness is found in Psalm 34, the same passage Daniel used when he proposed (vs. 3). However the verse i want to focus on is verse 8. "O taste and see that the Lord is Good, blessed is the man that trusteth in Him". Praise God for his goodness to the children of men. I have nothing of mine own right to offer to God, and yet He desires fellowship with me that He may show me Himself, and I may Glorify my Father which is in Heaven. What a Mighty God we serve!

4 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

Truly our God is good!

Bethany Miller said...

Wow! I am SO impressed with you and your new blog!!! Way to go Mrs. Mielke! Pictures were fun to see...keep up the good work of blogging girl!

jules said...

i'm so happy to see a blog from YOU! i miss you tons, hope we can talk soon :) love you christa!!

Sara Marie said...

I am so happy that I got to see you this weekend! I missed you so! Now all we need is Charity to come down! love you Christa! come back anytime!