Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wedding Time

Wedding Pictures are so much fun especially when they are from your own wedding wouldn't you agree? I've wanted to post wedding pic's for a while now so I thought I'd try again today!




I cannot believe how blessed I am to have Daniel as my
husband. Isn't it amazing to see how God does the
impossible. I was never going to marry him, and now I couldn't
imagine living without him.

These are some of the closest brothers that I've ever known.
They love each other fiercely. I love that I can now
count them as my own. I've gotten to love and appreciate each of them.
This is a crazy lot for sure. Each of them reminding me of the
glorious gift of friendship.

Family is one of the most treasured possessions that I have.
I love each of my syblings, and dearly miss seeing them as often as
we used to be together. Each one has a special place in my heart
with special memories that only they can give. I love you all.

I am so thankful that both Daniel and I have such Godly parents.
I look up to them and see the fruits of faithfulness and desire that
our lives might obtain the same kinds of fruit. Thank you to our parents
for all that you did to make not only our wedding possible, but every
avenue of our lives.

When it came to picking my bridesmaids I already knew who
they should be. The dearest most precious girls in my life . . . and
well, here you have it the 4 most precious girlfriends that I have.

Sophie was sooo cute. When she got down to the front of the aisle,
she had run out of petals and turned around and looked back
showing us that she was all out of petals. It was soooo cute. Then
she fell asleep during the ceremony and I guess I kept dragging my train over her head.
I'm amazed that she slept through that. I love this picture.
It makes me smile.

Voices of Praise! This group of girls are so treasured.
We started singing together when we first moved to Granada our
friendship has continued to grow even beyond college, marriage, and
all the other changes that have been brought into our lives.
I love you girls. Thanks for being a part of our special day.
We sang White Christmas with Mrs. Clay at the Reception. It was
so much fun!
This is the little boy that Dan and I take care of. His mom Judy and stepdad
Paul are a blast and we couldn't have asked for a better boss or job. The neat thing
about the whole situation is that they are also our friends. That is so fun.
Thanks for coming to our wedding Josh!

Grandpa and Grandma Schofield holding baby Kevin. It was so fun to have them there for our speical day. Josiah was so cute with Kevin.

He makes a great Uncle. Wow, isn't that weird to think of Josiah as an uncle?


And this is my adorable husband. He loves corndogs

mainly for their aesthetic value :-) Don't worry
He really doesn't smoke:-)

3 comments:

Bethany Miller said...

What fun to see more wedding pics! I really like the black and white.

The Horaks said...

I agree about looking at wedding pictures!! They really are so fun! :) Yours turned out so beautiful (must have been the beautiful bride in them!)! I loved reading through all of your comments about each one. We really are so blessed! And it is hard to think of Josiah as an UNCLE!!! HAha!!! I bet he does great!

Charity Dawn said...

You know, I still haven't looked at all your wedding pictures. They are beautiful!