Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend


What a joy to be able to go home for Easter. It was such a treasured time. My whole family was home. I can't even begin to tell you all how much that meant to me. I just love my family and wouldn't trade them for anyone in the world! God has truly blessed me above and beyond what I could ever ask or think!


It's kinda blurry but such a treasure! Charity has a better pic. of this on her blog!

Peek-a-boo with Grandpa!


I love this picture. There is nothing like the love a mother and a baby!




Reeses and Kevin


Grandpa and Kevin! You'll never meet a prouder Grandpa!

Aww sooo sweet!

Can you believe that I am married? I can't, but wouldn't trade it for anything or anyone in the world!

7 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

This is the best post you have ever done! Hee! Except for the picture of me and Seth. That wasn't sweet at all because he was being stubborn and wouldn't kiss me. I got one anyway though!
I like that picture of you and Dan.

Charity Dawn said...

Did you get the email I sent you with the picture in it?

The Horaks said...

Aw, I just LOVED this post! I miss you all so much and with every picture I was like, Aw, Aw...yeah, pretty pathetic. HAha! Anyway, I just think Kevin is getting to be such a little character! It's so fun to see his smiles and his bright eyes! What a cute little boy! Too bad no one in your family really likes him! ;) Haha! No, seriously, Seth and Charity are going to have their hands full trying to keep Kevin from getting spoiled by you all!! Love the picture of you and Dan...have I mentioned what a great couple you guys make? ;)

jules said...

so fun to see the pictures, and it was SO FUN to finally SEE YOU!!!!!! what a fantastic surprise to have so many of us home over easter. i have missed you so much, christa. i just love our friendships in granada, don't you!?!? :)
love you lots!!!

Bethany Miller said...

Wow! What a great job blogging Easter! What fun to see all of the pics and Kevin is so sweet! I am glad you remembered your camera. Love you and miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Remember me? My sister(Randi Streblow) linked me to Charity's blog which I checked out...and then I found a connection to you guys again. It was fun to check out how you're doing...

The Horaks said...

Hey, Mrs.! You need to put up some pix of your graduate! ;) I tried calling you last night! REALLY want to talk to you and see how things are going! I've been praying so hard! Love you!