Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Home sweet Home!

This last weekend Daniel and I went home to Granada. It was so fun to be able to go to church and see everyone there. Each person there has played a huge part in my life, and I would not be who I am today if it weren't for them. There was a baby shower for Aunt Darlene, and Michelle Flohrs. It was really fun.

Charise and Aunt Darlene. Aren't they cute?

This is Emma Grace and once again I can't figure out how to turn the picture around.
She's beautiful and fun.

Charise and I. She is so fun. We've gotten so close. Thanks for putting up with me

Mama and I had the opportunity to talk for a good hour or so.

It was so fun. I can't remember the last time we got to talk for that long.

3 comments:

The Horaks said...

Awe, Emma is such a little cutie!!! It's so fun to see pictures of everyone back home! I'm so glad you got to spend a couple days with your family...I know my mom and Jessica were really excited to have been able to see you too!!! :)

The Horaks said...

Oh, and I was just going to say that I still feel a little shocked whenever I see Charise in pictures now! She makes me feel like I haven't been home for a very long time! :( She is so pretty, though! I hope she is doing well!

Charity Dawn said...

Are you wearing Charise's shirt? Ha! I do that every time I come home! I miss you so much!