Friday, February 22, 2008

More Honeymoon Memories


I just loved our honeymoon and so I have to post more pictures about what we did. It was just INCREDIBLE!!!
Dan and I went off roading on Christmas Eve and hiked in knee dep snow.
It was so fun. We found this really beautiful spot. I love the tree arching over us.

We were truly in a winter wonder land.

What can I say, we're honeymooners:-)

One night Dan and I went deep into the woods behind his parents cabin and built a fire.We sang songs and just talked for a couple hours. needless to say we were freezing by the time we got back. Hot cocoa was never more appreciated.


Towards the end of our honeymoon we went and spent a few days in Duluth.

We walked down by lake superior and it was breathtaking.

2 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

That brings tears to my eyes. What a wonderful time you must have had! I can imagine that there were many kisses under the arching branch;o)

The Horaks said...

I am mystified as to who was taking these pictures!!!! What a beautiful place to honeymoon in! Love it!